“Develop with passion, serve with care.”
Delivering quality is our main motto
1 - Big data analytics
Big Data technologies like Hadoop and Mapreduce can provide a radical solution to the huge data volume collection problem.
2 - Mobile application development
With the web revolution now moving towards mobile, hands on mobile applications for android and iPhone are most essential.
3 - Web application development
Web solutions being the heart of any technological change is never forgotten.
Python/Django Developer 1
- Strong proficiency in Python/Django
- Strong proficiency in Model View Controller (MVC) and git-version control
- Excellent knowledge of API, web services and object oriented programming
- Knowledge on database technologies like MySQL or any relational database
- Creative, self motivated, self learner and adaptable in fast paced environment
- Excellent team player
- One year or more experience in Python and Django
- Knowledge on NoSQL database technologies like MongoDB or DynamoDB
- Knowledge on code testing
- Develop web applications on python/django
- Fix bugs and errors
- Work with various APIs
- Integration of third party applications into existing project
What to include in you resume?
- Sample projects you have done previously, your Github / bitbucket / stackoverflow urls (if you have), Books you have read which you recommend for others, Tech blogs you follow.